The Haygain HG 605, this hay steamer is designed to feed around 2-3 horses.
The new HG 605 incorporates Haygain's patented steam distribution manifold spike system, now with a brand new design and reinforced lid.
- This enables steam to penetrate the forage from the inside outwards at temperatures in excess of 100ºC / 212ºF, to eliminate respirable dust and kill mould, fungi, spores and bacteria
- The thermally efficient steam chest maintains the steam volume and high temperature to ensure that the respirable particles, fungal spores, bacteria and mites in the forage are eliminated. This ensures the forage is cleaner, more palatable and maintains its nutritional value
- Weight: 41kg (combined weight of hay container and steam generator)
- Dimensions: L x 720 mm D x 690 mm H x 700 mm
- Feeds 2-3 horses
- Holds up to 15kg of forage either in a haynet or loose wedges (the equivalent of half a bale of hay or up to 15kg of loose hay* or haynets)
- Includes wheels and a robust extending handle
- Ideal for those suffering from back problems
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
- 2.75kW steam generator
- 8 litre capacity with safety features
Haygain HG One + (up to 7kg of forage) available here
Haygain HG 2000 (35 to 40kg of forage) available here