The HG One+ incorporates Haygain's patented steam distribution manifold spike system.
- This enables steam to penetrate forage from the inside outwards at temperatures in excess of 100ºC / 212ºF, to eliminate respirable dust and kill mould, fungi, spores and bacteria
- The thermally efficient steam chest maintains the steam volume and high temperature to ensure that the respirable particles, fungal spores, bacteria and mites in the forage are eliminated
- This ensures the forage is cleaner, more palatable and maintains its nutritional value
- Weight: 23kg (combined weight of hay container and steam generator)
- Dimensions: 565 mm diameter x 737 mm
- Feeds 1 horse
- Holds up to 7kg of forage either in a haynet or loose wedges
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
- Ideal for everyday use on the yard
- Lightweight and compact: easy to take to shows
- 1.5kW steam generator
- 3.5 litre capacity.
Haygain HG 600 (up to 15kg of forage) available here
Haygain HG 2000 (35 to 40 kg of forage) available here