The Horseware Rambo Original with Leg Arches, now modernised is a mid-season waterproof turnout rug, with loops compatible with Horseware Liners and Rambo neck covers (neither are included).
- THE BEST TECHNOLOGY FOR THE BEST RUGS AND SHEETS. The ballistic nylon used to make Rambo rugs and sheets. The heavyweight ballistic nylon material used to make Horseware Rambo Turnout rugs and sheets is of the same nature as that used for bullet proof vests. This ballistic nylon is the strongest and most durable ballistic nylon used for turnout rugs on the market. In practice, a Horseware Rambo turnout rug can last a number of years without losing its’ qualities.
- Horseware Rambo rugs are renowned for their lifespan : On average 5 to 10 years. The technical qualities of the nylon fibres optimise breathability and water-repellent properties for longer than other materials such as polyester. That’s why Horseware offer a three year guarantee.
- Deniers: the number of deniers defines the weight and thickness of fabric, it doesn’t mean strength. Strength depends largely on the materials used to manufacture the fabric. Ballistic nylon used by Horseware is at the top of the hierarchy, next comes polypropylene, and finally polyester.
- Front leg arches : The exclusive design of Horseware leg arches, means extra deep rugs which surround the horse, completely protecting him without the necessity of a dart. This gives your horses’ shoulders freedom of movement, allowing him to trot and canter without hindrance. Rear leg arches and third surcingle : The totally innovative design of the hind leg arches, as well as a third surcingle are used on the Horseware Rambo Turnout rug range. Along with the front leg arches they give a deep secure fit whilst allowing complete freedom of movement.
- Horseware Surefit® neck design : the Horseware Surefit® neck design can be found on all Rambo Plus, Rhino Plus or Amigo Plus rugs. This novel cut comes well up onto the neck freeing the shoulders and perfectly completes the patented V-front closure system.
- V-front neck closure: The design of the Horseware V- front neck closure gives your horse liberty to lower his head in order to graze. The exclusive closure system also eliminates pressure over the shoulders, so reducing tension, chaffing and rubbing, whist still providing more freedom.
Customer Reviews (0)
We found other products you might like